Builder’s Risk Insurance
Understanding Builder’s Risk Insurance
Builder’s Risk Insurance is an insurance policy for businesses which are being remodeled, under renovation or under construction. This coverage typically applies to a variety of industries such as residential, commercial and industrial. It is most ideal for companies that are involved in construction and remodeling where operations such as installation and construction of any kind are involved.
Builder’s Risk Insurance coverage includes:
- Moving earth costs
- Jobsite equipment and materials
- Items or Equipment’s in transit
- Property which is under construction
- Other specific risks that are identified depending on the project site
Who Requires Builder’s Risk Insurance?
- Home and Deck Builders
- Installers and Contractors
- Kitchen and Bathroom builders and remodelers
- Commercial property developers and owners
- Residential property developers and owners
- Renovators and remodelers
- Any group or organization that are interested in construction
How Insurance Brokers of Maryland can help:
Save yourself time and energy from the tedious process of Builder’s Risk Insurance shopping. We do the difficult part for you; we look for the best options for Builder’s Risk Insurance and give you the highest quality and the most affordable policies available. Speak with the experts at Insurance Brokers of Maryland; we have highly-trained representatives to assist you in any questions you may have about this policy.