Insurance for Social Services
When you’re concerned with serving others, you shouldn’t be concerned that something unexpected would prevent you from that service. Let the Insurance Brokers of Maryland take care of your comprehensive insurance needs, so that you can take care of your fellow human beings.
A social services organization has similar risk-mitigation and protection requirements as any other business entity, but more of them. Among these necessary coverages are:
• standard liability protection
• extended liability protection
• transportable equipment, such as durable medical goods & computers/laptops
• defending yourself against accusations of improper waste disposal
• defending yourself against accusations of financial, sexual or physical misconduct
• loss of records
• emergency relocation
• personal property
Throughout Maryland, our agency has demonstrated the experience and wherewithal to ascertain the insurance needs of your social services organization, then find the right levels of protection at the best rates.
Regardless of the sort of social service you perform – international aid, mental health, developmentally disabled, elder care, homeless care, whatever noble purpose – please contact us. Together we can make sure you can continue to do your good work.